Items in Preparation for Planet PTC:
- Mentor Graphics Announces FloEFD for PTC Creo with Fully Embedded Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Simulation for Creo Parametric, Creo Elements/Pro and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
- Windchill Bulk Migration Roadmap - Tue Jun 5 17:00 - Panzacola F-1 - #PlanetPTC12
- We're Looking For Storytellers This Year at PlanetPTC Live 2012
- Enjoy some of the best moments from PlanetPTC Live Orlando – no matter where you are!
- Free Demo on June 7th! PTC University eLearning Libraries provides learners with an "end-to-end" experience
SAP, Mobility and Cloud:
- Smartphones, tablets, and laptops in your organization may be putting your valuable information at risk
- Cloud Computing: Is it right for you?
- Who Owns Your Data and What Can They Do With It? Understanding Data Privacy and Information Security in the Cloud
- LEGO Builds a Broader Product Line with SAP PLM
Weekly PLM Reading List:
- The Changing Face of US Manufacturing
- PLM and Integrated Project and Process Tools
- Siemens PLM Blog: Crisis in Manufacturing
- How Arena is bringing PLM implementation back to basics
- Is that a bottleneck in my process?
- Recap of the 2012 PLM for Process User Group: Implementation and Beyond
- Do YOU Have a World-Changing Dream?
Other Important PLM Stuff:
- Video Press Release: i GET IT Introduces iPad App, Opens iPad to Engineering Users
- Wisdom of the Crowd: Apple Edition
- CAD Users Rejoice: Sunglass Brings Slick 3D Modeling to the Browser (not sure about "rejoice" or "slick"; more like interesting)
- Giza 3D is a historically accurate, in-depth recreation of the great pyramids in your web browser
Well, that's about all for now. Until next time, have a great weekend!